When Service Delivery And Safety Is Critical – Digital Two Way Radio Solutions In Sydney
When providing a 24/7 community critical service, coordinated and dependable communications are a key factor in minimising disruptions and maintaining seamless information flow among infrastructure, workers, business systems, and customers.
Mastercom’s safe, efficient and reliable two-way radio systems provide unrivalled network coverage across Australia to meet the demands of the utility sector’s broad service portfolio and noisy, all-weather conditions.
Our digital mobile radio technologies are trusted by the utilities sector in Sydney and beyond to support the delivery of critical services over wide areas and have a proven track record in delivering greater efficiencies and enhancing the safety performance of your field teams. We support:
- Two way radio solutions for electricity providers
- Two way radio solutions for water utilities
- Two way radio solutions for gas suppliers
- Two way radio solutions for telecommunication services
If you’re in the utilities business, contact our Sydney digital mobile radio technologies team to find out more about how we can provide you with a competitive advantage.
Keep projects on schedule and ensure continuity of supply with digital two way radio
Many utilities companies have discovered the benefits of two-way radios for responsive, affordable employee and contractor communications. As a founder of The Orion Network, Australia’s most reliable digital two-way radio network, our scalable communication platform enables you to:
- Remotely monitor and control utility services with integrated voice and data applications
- Quickly locate and coordinate people and equipment to restore services to customers
- Communicate work orders in real time – maximising utilisation and reducing time spent in depots
- Maintain constant visibility of field staff with GPS location services
- Communicate individually or with assigned work groups in the network
- Improve delivery of work orders and reporting with real-time data transfer
Read our case studies to learn more about how our digital communications can enhance service delivery and safety in the field.