Two Way Radio Solutions Sydney For Delivery of Public Services and Emergency Response
Local Councils and Government Agencies manage a diverse and disparate portfolio of parks, public facilities, roads and social services. When visibility and response time are key factors in your ability to allocate tasks and effectively respond to disasters, your communication network must deliver continuous connectivity, voice clarity, and reliability.
Mastercom is raising the benchmark in Local Government communications in Sydney – building fast, secure and interoperable two way radio communication networks and infrastructure capable of bridging any terrain to enable field workers to be heard loud and clear anywhere, anytime.
As a founding partner of The Orion Network we support a number of local government entities including:
- Newcastle City Council
- Maitland City Council
- Penrith City Council.
Digital mobile radio solutions drive new efficiencies and safety in Local Government
Our government radio communication systems in New South Wales create seamless communications between control centres, field workers and fleet vehicles to enable:
- Optimal street level voice clarity for group and individual calls
- Access, create and dispatch real-time information in the field
- Creation of fleet maps to maximise utilization and improve site efficiencies for major work groups
- Increase staff safety with duress capability and GPS locator software
- Automated and manual trigger of emergency duress functionality in handheld terminals, including ‘man down’ alarm that is set off when a radio is tipped over, or left stationery for an extended time period.
- Establishment of multiple dispatch, base radio stations around the city to monitor duress/emergency calls.
- Facilitation of multi-points of command to improve efficiencies in task allocation from the control room.
- Create and review automated reports to assess service delivery and progress – e.g. track the streets that waste management trucks have visited during a specified period
Read our case studies to learn more about how digital two way radio solutions can enhance your local government operations.