Add a Measurable Business Outcome To Your Two Way Radio With RFID
Mastercom’s digital mobile radio technologies allow you to integrate voice and data applications to improve business processes. Radio-frequency identification (RFID) applications are a simple add-on to your digital two way radio that allow you to automate everyday processes such as maintaining and updating work orders, contracts, assets, inventory and purchasing.
RFID works by wirelessly transmitting data using electromagnetic fields for the purposes of automatically identifying and tracking tags attached to objects.
Facilities Management RFID Application for Two Way Radio
RFID enables you to maximise uptime, respond faster and improve employee safety and efficiency. Key features include:
- Manage all aspects that go into facility upkeep
- Generate work orders in response to poor conditions and available resources
- Monitors resource usage
- Store vendor and contract data in a single location
- Display assets and apply filters to refine results
- Attach documentation to assets
- Hold all inventory data in a master catalog
- Set automatic purchasing for parts that register as low in stock
- Track inventory check-ins and check-outs
- Request work orders over the web